A woman who was employed by a New York City sanitation company after her son’s death was cleaning toilets at her house and then returning to work after her husband died.
Sue and John Fitch of East Harlem, New York, started cleaning toilets for a sanitation company called C.M.H.S. in 2014 and had a son named Max, who died of a heroin overdose in 2016.
They also cleaned the family home, which has been in their family for generations.
In March 2017, Max was hospitalized in critical condition after contracting a virus from a coworker.
A week later, after his son died, they took a second job cleaning the house and had to leave their job, Sue said.
They had to get a new job, she said.
They had a cleaning contractor hire them and then they were asked to clean the home, but they couldn’t because they didn’t have a cleaning license.
They started looking for another company, and in May they found C. M. H. S., which was a small company with a clean-up division, but a cleaning company that had a bigger cleaning division.
They applied for the license, but the company denied it because they had no cleaning license, Sue and John said in a letter sent to City Hall.
They then filed a complaint with the city inspector general.
The inspector general’s office reviewed their complaint and said the company did not have a clean cleaning license at the time of the accident, according to the letter.
After the inspector general said that the company was not licensed, they went to court and sued.
The court ordered them to pay back $30,000 in damages, Sue told Fox News.
Sues attorney, Michael Gaffney, said in an interview that they have a valid cleaning license and had been using it for the past eight years, but had never been required to get one.
He said they did not go through the paperwork and that there were no documents showing they had been required by the city to get the cleaning license before they hired the cleaning contractor.
The city said the lawsuit should have been dismissed.
They said there were a number of other cleaning companies who did not comply with the cleaning licensing requirements.
The lawsuit says the city has a history of refusing to recognize clean-lending companies, even though they provide cleaning services to many other communities, such as Westchester County, New Jersey, which is in the New York metropolitan area.
The company said it is pleased to have had the opportunity to work with the City on the matter and that they intend to comply with all state and local laws and regulations.
In an email to Fox News, C. H .
S. said they take all allegations of violations seriously and have been working closely with the department since the accident to resolve the matter.